Tuition & Fees
Saint Columbkille Partnership School is committed to providing a high-quality Catholic education. We do our best to make a Catholic school education affordable to all who truly desire and value it for their children. Need-based financial aid is available.
We foster a trusting, community relationship between the school and the family, and work hard to raise the necessary funds that will help keep tuition affordable. For families who qualify, need-based grants are available to defray the cost of tuition and other programming. Please read below for all of the programs and policies at Saint Columbkille Partnership School.
Payment and Financial Aid Policy
Tuition and Other Fee Payments 2023-2024
|Early Education Program|
|2.9 full time
(age 2 years, 9 months by December 1)
|K0 full time (age 3 by September 1)||$11,600|
|K1 (age 4 by September 1)||$11,600|
K2 to Grade 8**
To receive the additional student discount, the students must live at the same address,
be immediate relatives and be in K2 to Grade 8
|Additional Program Fees 2023-2024
|Fees||Early Education Program||K2 to Grade 5||Grade 6 to 8|
(billed at time of enrollment in school)
|Field Trip Fee
(billed at time of enrollment in school)
|8th Grade Graduation Fee
(billed at time of enrollment in school)
(Grade 8 only)
|Loyola Academy Overnight Trips (billed $80 each month July to April)||$800|
(includes Chromebook rental fee due in July)
|Enrollment Based Fees 2023-2024
These programs and prices are subject to change.
|Lunch Program||$5.50 per day, payable to Bon Appetit Caterers online, price is subject to change|
|Milk Program||$65 per year|
|Tutoring Program||$40 per hour|
|Before-School Program||$5 per day|
Yearly fee per student
10 monthly payments Sept to June
$2,000 - 2 days
$3,000 - 3 days
$4,000 - 4 days
$5,000 - 5 days
FACTS Payment Plan Options for Tuition and Fees
For each of the following payment plan options there is a yearly processing fee billed by FACTS Management, which will be charged two weeks after the activation of the plan. Below are the available payment plans:
- One payment through the FACTS payment plan made on July 5th or July 20th. A $100 paid in full discount will be applied before your payment is processed if you select this option. (An annual processing fee of $25 applies.)
- Ten monthly payments through the FACTS payment plan paid on the 5th or the 20th of each month starting in July and ending in April. (An annual processing fee of $55 applies.)
- Two equal payments paid in July and December. (An annual processing fee of $25 applies.)
- Weekly payments on Mondays starting in July and ending in April. (An annual processing fee of $55 applies.)
- Bi-weekly payments on Mondays, starting in July and ending in April. (An annual processing fee of $55 applies.)
Enrollment Cancellation and Withdrawal
To begin the enrollment cancellation process, please review the Payment Policy above for tuition information and fill out the online withdrawal form. This withdrawal form gives the Business Office consent to make changes to your FACTS Financial Account.
If you have any questions, please contact the Business Office at 617-254-3110 ext. 104 or by email at [email protected].
Withdrawing after the start of the school year:
Please note that parents or guardians who are financially responsible for the withdrawn student are obligated to pay the tuition due according to the following schedule:
After July 1st, payments will not be fully reimbursed. The school will collect tuition payments equal to the months of attendance plus one additional month. For example, if a student withdraws in July, the child has attended zero months of school, so the family is responsible for one month of tuition. If a student withdraws in December, the student has attended four months of school, so the family is responsible for five months of tuition.
- Tuition payments for early withdrawals will be based on months of attendance rather than prorated to the exact date of withdrawal. For example, if a student withdraws on November 10th, the student is counted as attending in the month of November
- Families who choose to withdraw their child must notify the school in writing at least 2 weeks in advance of the withdrawal date using the online form available above.
- Tuition must be current before student withdrawals will be processed. School records cannot be sent until tuition is made current. Should a family wish to transfer their child to another school due to financial delinquencies, no official school records will be released until all outstanding financial obligations are satisfied. Furthermore, all textbooks, technology, and any other items belonging to the school must be returned to the school before records will be released.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Financial Aid and scholarships are not considered tuition payments and will not be refunded in the event of withdrawal.
- There is no tuition refund for students expelled for disciplinary reasons.
- Families are responsible for contacting the Business Office to cancel the FACTS Payment Plan. If there is tuition due or any outstanding debt from the before or after-school programs, fundraising or other fees, the school will keep the agreement open to collect all debt for all accounts until the obligation is met.
2.9 Admittance Policy
Children who are 2 years and 9 months (2.9) by September 1 and are accepted to Saint Columbkille Partnership School will begin school on the first day of the early childhood school year.
Students who turn 3 years old by March 1, which means they turn 2.9 by December 1, may also enroll but they cannot attend Saint Columbkille Partnership School until they turn 2.9. For example, a child who turns 2.9 on October 15 can start school on or after October 15.
There are two options for enrolling a child who is not 2.9 by September 1, but will turn 2.9 by December 1: guarantee a spot for your child or wait to enroll in hopes that a spot is available when the child turns 2.9.
- Guarantee your child a spot in the 2.9 class by applying and enrolling in the spring admissions cycle. In this case, tuition payments begin July 1 and are not prorated. The child will begin school on or after the day the child turns 2.9. In the above example, the child would start school on October 15 and monthly tuition payments would begin on July 1.
- Wait to enroll once the child turns 2.9. In this case, if a spot is available, the child will start on or after the day they turn 2.9. Tuition will begin the first day of the month that the student starts. In the above example, the student would start school on October 15 and begin monthly tuition payments on October 1.
Students who turn 3 after March 1 must wait until the next school year to enroll in K0 at Saint Columbkille.
Child Care Vouchers
Saint Columbkille Partnership School accepts Department of Education Child Care Vouchers for K0, K1 and K2, after-school, vacation and summer programs. Once you are accepted at Saint Columbkille, please contact the business office to arrange for the voucher to be transferred here.
A full voucher may be used during the summer program only for a “kindergarten child defined as a child who is five years old or who will attend first grade the following year in a public or private school.” Vouchers for students under 5 years old are not accepted by Saint Columbkille Partnership School and we encourage families to find alternate care during the summer months.
Individual tutoring is offered to students who are deemed to need one-on-one assistance. Tutoring fees will be processed through the FACTS Payment Plan on a monthly basis at the end of the month. Please review the invoice on the FACTS Financial account and not just the email reminders FACTS sends out. The tutoring fee is $40 per class. There may be financial assistance available based on need. The request is made through the FACTS Grant and Aid application.
Technology is a useful tool for learning. We believe that if used in measured, monitored ways, it will advance learning and help prepare a student for high school. It is important that families and the school coordinate their efforts to help our children understand and utilize technology responsibly.
Students in Loyola Academy are issued Chromebooks that are transported back and forth from school each day. Each student will be responsible for his or her own computer. Having Chromebooks that are issued by the school enables the school to monitor usage. Accounts have been created through Google for Education for students that have email accounts associated with them and storage space for documents that they will create. Spanish, science, grammar, and social studies books are online.
The rental fee for a Chromebook is $150 per year. As part of the enrollment packet, each student and parent must review and sign the Chromebook Policy. The policy will be given to students on the first day of school as well.
Should you have any questions, please email [email protected].
Saint Columbkille Partnership School has contracted with Bon Appetit Caterers to provide hot lunch daily, as well as a ham or turkey sandwich. Salad bar and fresh fruit are included with lunch. Bon Appetit has 30 years of food service and cafeteria experience. Our goal is to provide healthy and appetizing lunches for the children.
Lunch is $5.50 per day, payable online at mymealorder.com. Saint Columbkille Partnership School does not participate in the Free and Reduced lunch program through the USDA.
Milk is provided for students on an annual basis at a significant discount. The $65 per child Milk Program fee is due in October. The fee will be processed through the FACTS incidental account.
Field Trips and Loyola Academy Overnight Trips
Saint Columbkille believes in the importance of exploratory learning. Students in pre-K through Grade 5 will go on two field trips and students in Grades 6 to 8 will go on three field trips each school year. The yearly fees for field trips will be $40 for pre-K to Grade 5, $50 for Grades 6 to 8.
The Loyola Academy students have an opportunity to go on overnight class trips near the end of each school year to reinforce what they have learned, and to build and promote independence.
Grade 6 will go to Nature’s Classroom. The grade 6 curriculum during the course of the year is about discovering the world by examining nature and geography. Students will learn about ecology and their roles in protecting the environment.
Grades 7 and 8 trip alternates each year between Washington D.C. and New York, NY. The Social Studies Curriculum is centered on the history of the United States from the pre-colonial period to the modern day. In New York, students will take part in guided tours of historical venues and places of interest, including the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. During the Washington, DC trip students learn about government and visit the Smithsonian Museums, Arlington National Cemetery, and important national monuments. These trips are also blended with opportunities for students to get to know one another better and to form a more cohesive class.
For the 2022-2023 school year students will go to New York City, NY and for the 2023-2024 school year they will go to Washington, D.C. The cost of these trips will be $800. The fees will be posted on the FACTS Payment Plan account with monthly payments of $80 starting in July as part of the tuition payment plan.
Financial Aid: Limited need-based financial aid is available. If you would like to apply, please fill out the FACTS Grant and Aid application at online.factsmgt.com/aid by March 15. We do not wish to turn anyone away due to financial reasons, but this deadline will be strictly enforced.
Before School Program (Monday – Friday, 7 – 7:45 a.m.)
After-School Program (Monday – Friday, 3 – 5:30 p.m., Professional Development Fridays 1:15 - 5:30 p.m.)
Prior registration in the program for students in K0 to Grade 5 is required. Enrollment changes can be made with one month notice. Program policies are sent out at the time of enrollment and will be available on the Family Portal. Payments must be made on a monthly basis through the FACTS Financial Account from September to June. If you have any questions for the after-school program, email [email protected].
Below are the enrollment options and cost of the After-School Program:.
Yearly fee per student
10 monthly payments September to June
$2,000- 2 days
$3,000- 3 days
$4,000- 4 days
$5,000- 5 days
The signup will be available on the website: http://stcps.org/after-school-program/
Vacation Programs 2024
Programs for students in K0 to Grade 4 are offered during the vacation week in February 2024 and April 2024. The program will only run from Tuesday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The cost for the program is per child and there is no financial aid for these programs. Same payment and attendance policies apply as for the after-school program. Families with childcare vouchers can use the program but must submit the application. The application will be available at https://stcps.org/extended-day-programming/.
|Enrollment options||Per-child rate|