As part of the lab school partnership with Boston College, a group of Saint Columbkille teachers are participating in a research study on teaching social justice.
Saint Columbkille Partnership School Home
STCPS COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic 1/22/22 - Clinica de vacunas de COVID 19 - Clínica de Vacinação contra a Covid 19
Saint Cols is hosting a vaccine clinic in the school's gym on Sat, Jan 22 from noon to 4 p.m. Anyone age 5+ who's eligible for a COVID vaccine or booster can register. Spanish or Portuguese translators available.
The December Loyola Leaders of the Month have been announced.
With heavy hearts, we share that longtime crossing guard, Ewa Logan, passed away on Wednesday, January 5, 2022.
Hosffman Ospino, STCPS Board member and an associate professor of Hispanic ministry and religious education in BC's School of Theology and Ministry, has been awarded the 2021 Richard Cardinal Cushing Medal for the Advancement of Church Research, presented by the Center for Applied Research in the Apostolate to a person or organization that has advanced Church research.
At a glance
- 410 Students enrolled from 2.9 pre-K to Grade 8
- 32 Languages spoken in the homes of our students
- 37 Cities and towns represented
- 100% of teachers have or are working towards a Master's Degree
- $1.2M Amount of funds raised annually for financial aid and programs
- 47% Nearly half of our students receive need-based financial aid
- 95% of students are reading at or above grade level
Time: 7 PM – 8 PM
Time: 1 PM – 2 PM
Time: 8 AM – 12 PM
Location: Saint Columbkille Partnership School
Time: 12 PM – 4 PM