Nurses are critical to the health and safety of the students and staff at Saint Columbkille Partnership School. They stress the importance of the school community in keeping students in school and thank parents for the work they're already doing.
Saint Columbkille Partnership School Home
Saint Columbkille Partnership School will honor alumni veterans through a Spirit Day on Friday, October 23 in order to raise funds for flag pole repair and commemorative plaque leading up to Veterans Day in November.
Each year, families and members of the school community help support our school through a variety of rewards programs, such as Amazon Smile, Stop & Shop, Coca-Cola Give and Mabel's Labels. Learn how you can help!
From science to music and everywhere in between, Saint Columbkille students are learning and thriving this fall in and out of the classroom.
The Boston Pilot's annual Open House issue features Saint Columbkille Partnership School with an article written by Head of School, Jen Kowieski. Check it out on page 17!
At a glance
- 400 Students enrolled from 2.9 Pre-K to grade 8
- 32 Languages spoken in the homes of our students
- 34 Cities and towns represented
- 100% of teachers have or are working towards a Master's Degree
- $1.2M Amount of funds raised annually for financial aid and programs
- 47% Nearly half of our students receive needs-based financial aid
- 95% of students are reading at or above grade level