'62 Graduate Jim Coffey's story in Vietnam has been included in The Boston Globe and in a TV story in South Carolina.
Saint Columbkille Partnership School Home
During the 2021 Saint Columbkille Summer Program, football players from Boston College visited the students twice a week for an hour.
Saint Columbkille School opened in 1901 and the school continues to provide a high-quality Catholic education 120 years later.
The 1991 Saint Columbkille girls' softball team was the most successful and dominant in the history of the school.
The Saint Columbkille Partnership School eighth grade students graduated on Friday, June 4, 2021.
At a glance
- 410 Students enrolled from 2.9 pre-K to Grade 8
- 32 Languages spoken in the homes of our students
- 37 Cities and towns represented
- 100% of teachers have or are working towards a Master's Degree
- $1.2M Amount of funds raised annually for financial aid and programs
- 47% Nearly half of our students receive need-based financial aid
- 95% of students are reading at or above grade level