Saint Columbkille's Loyola Academy honors the March 2021 "Loyola Leaders of the Month."
Saint Columbkille Partnership School Home
Saint Columbkille students participated in a variety of activities to celebrate Holy Week.
A recent Boston Globe article explored the potential of university-school alliances to help struggling and underserved school districts in the Boston area. Our partnership with Boston College was hailed as an example of a successful and enduring partnership focused on the shared mission of providing an education to children of all backgrounds. We are proud of this relationship and continue to find avenues of collaboration with Boston College in support of our students.
Boston College and the National Catholic Education Association will focus on the next 20 years of urban Catholic education in a national study.
Friday, March 26, 2021 is a Spirit Day to support the National MS Society in honor of K2 teacher Ms. Murphy Cashman.
At a glance
- 400 Students enrolled from 2.9 Pre-K to grade 8
- 32 Languages spoken in the homes of our students
- 34 Cities and towns represented
- 100% of teachers have or are working towards a Master's Degree
- $1.2M Amount of funds raised annually for financial aid and programs
- 47% Nearly half of our students receive need-based financial aid
- 95% of students are reading at or above grade level