On Friday, November 20, Saint Columbkille is hosting a Spirit Day to raise money for the Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program (BHCHP). Run by Saint Cols dad Dr. James O’Connell, BHCHP has been helping provide the homeless with quality health care.
Saint Columbkille Partnership School Home
On Saturday, November 14, 2020 at St. Columbkille Church, Saint Columbkille Partnership School Grade 3 students received their first communion.
Saint Columbkille Partnership School's Loyola Academy honors an unprecedented four Loyola Leaders of the Month in October.
On Tuesday, November 10, 2020, distinguished guests joined Saint Columbkille Partnership School administrators for a dedication ceremony honoring Saint Cols alumni who have served in the United States Armed Forces.
Saint Columbkille Partnership School has a strong relationship with Boston College, and this year is no exception, even with the coronavirus. For years, Boston College students, as part of the 4Boston service organization, have volunteered as tutors at Saint Columbkille after school.
At a glance
- 400 Students enrolled from 2.9 Pre-K to grade 8
- 32 Languages spoken in the homes of our students
- 34 Cities and towns represented
- 100% of teachers have or are working towards a Master's Degree
- $1.2M Amount of funds raised annually for financial aid and programs
- 47% Nearly half of our students receive needs-based financial aid
- 95% of students are reading at or above grade level