A joint study with Boston College's Lynch School of Education and Human Development and Saint Columbkille's pre-K class showcases the ways that even the youngest students can make a difference in their communities through an engaging civics project.
Saint Columbkille Partnership School Home
This fall, Saint Columbkille Partnership School is offering limited in-person and virtual open houses for prospective families. In addition, we will continue to offer weekly guided virtual tours with our admissions team.
Classrooms may look a little different this school year, but that doesn't keep Saint Cols teachers and students from enjoying all that learning has to offer.
The Boston Pilot has featured Saint Columbkille Partnership School, including an interview with Ms. Kowieski, about the start of school this fall during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Saint Cols pre-K teacher Anne Krane, in collaboration with the Archdiocese, has created videos to help with the back-to-school process this fall.
At a glance
- 400 Students enrolled from 2.9 Pre-K to grade 8
- 32 Languages spoken in the homes of our students
- 34 Cities and towns represented
- 100% of teachers have or are working towards a Master's Degree
- $1.2M Amount of funds raised annually for financial aid and programs
- 47% Nearly half of our students receive needs-based financial aid
- 95% of students are reading at or above grade level
Time: 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM
Time: 1 PM – 1:15 PM
Time: 1:15 PM – 1:25 PM
Time: 1:25 PM – 1:35 PM