At Saint Columbkille Partnership School, we strive to teach the whole child: intellectually, spiritually, emotionally, socially and physically. Students at Saint Columbkille are known and loved, which means that our teachers and administrators ensure that instruction addresses each student’s academic level and interests.
From the play-based learning of our Early Childhood Preschool to the thematic units of our Elementary School and the academic rigor at our Jesuit influenced Loyola Academy Middle School, Saint Columbkille teachers meet students where they are and help them successfully progress to high school and beyond.
Teachers and administrators work closely with Boston College Lynch School of Education and Human Development professors to fine-tune the curriculum and train teachers in the research-driven methods to best instruct our students.
Our goal is for students to discover their passions and potential, and our team of talented teachers works together to support and teach each student. Our vision for each student at Saint Columbkille is included below.
Students at Saint Columbkille Partnership School will:
- Learn the key teachings of Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church and understand how the values of the Gospel guide a life of faith, justice and service to others – especially the less fortunate
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of language arts, mathematics, science, social studies and the arts
- Experience a learning environment that emphasizes inquiry, independence and self-discovery
- Develop an understanding of and respect for others, especially for classmates and peers whose background and perspectives are different from their own
- Live a lifestyle that emphasizes the importance of physical activity, wellness and healthy development