Class of 1973 50th Reunion
The Class of 1973 celebrated their 50th Reunion on Saturday, June 3, 2023.
When: Saturday, June 3, 2023
Where: Saint Columbkille Partnership School, then St. Susanna Church in Dedham
Who: Class of 1973 classmates and their guests
- 3 p.m. – Tour of the school (25 Arlington Street, Brighton, MA 02135)
- 4 p.m. – Mass at St. Columbkille Church, where our deceased classmates will be remembered in the Prayers of the Faithful
- 5 p.m. – Come Home to Columb event for all Saint Cols alumni on the plaza and the Class of 1973 will be recognized (a class photo will also be taken)
- 6:30 – 11 p.m. – Class of 1973 event at St. Susanna Church for BBQ and fun (262 Needham St., Dedham, MA 02026)
- Appetizers, desserts, beverages, wine and beer will be served
- Dinner by Tex’s BBQ of Dedham to include steak tips, chicken and sides
- Vegetarian lasagna from Sweet Basil in Needham
- Dinner will be served at 7:30 p.m.
Music & Slideshow: Mark Newell and Maureen Tierney gathered photos and videos to help us remember and recapture times and events that we shared.
Transportation: For those needing transportation to or from St. Susanna, our classmates will be available to car-pool from Saint Columbkille, or if a larger group, we will pick you up with the parish shuttle bus. For those needing transportation, please email Stephen Josoma.
Hotel Options: the Dedham Hilton (10 minutes away) has rooms for $229/night and there are several other hotels close by with similar rates.
Additional Details: Weather permitting, we can enjoy an outdoor fire-pit area and bocce court. We hope to have a Zoom link for those unable to attend in person. Please email Steve Josoma if you are interested in Zooming in! More details to follow.
- Connie (Ryan) Bales
- Kathleen (Donovan) Cardinale
- Brian Gannon
- Bob Greim
- Stephen Josoma [email protected]
- Maureen (Tierney) Lee
- Mark Newell [email protected]
- Nancy Oriola
- Marilyn (Amato) Rodrigues
- Maureen (Crimlisk) Smith